Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are seeking positive, fun, and motivated individuals to join our rapidly expanding team of Healthy Active Lifestyle Coaches.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate include:
- Excitement in implementing and leading a healthy active lifestyle for self and others
- Ability to contribute energetically and supportively to fitness, nutrition, and wellness programs including workouts, workshops, and events within the community
- Exude a positive attitude that people go to for support and motivation
- Goal-driven within a genuinely positive team environment
- Enjoy working with people
- Great with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
We are seeking individuals who enjoy working with others, promoting the wellbeing of our community, and find value in helping improve the lives of others.
There are plenty of opportunities for advancement in this new, but rapidly growing group as we open 2 more offices in this coming month (having just opened 2 additional offices in the last couple of months)
Part-time openings are available with the option to become full-time, with immediate training and opportunities for growth and leadership positions.
Coaches will work directly with a client base and will receive extensive training within the team and by affiliated personal trainers and physicians.
While prior experience in the Wellness Industry is a plus, it is not required.
Each up to $2500/mo part time, $5000+/mo full time depending on time commitment and work ethic.
Please submit your resume asap, as we are looking for a few key individuals to start right away!