Seeking a highly motivated, experienced sales professional for the position of Sales Representative working with accounts throughout Southern California. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing accounts and building long-term relationships with our key retailers as well as identifying and opening new accounts.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative who is energetic, professional, motivated and results oriented. We seek an individual with a proven track record of increasing sales, executing promotions, building strong customer relationships, and who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing business. A Housewares background in selling luxury brands is preferred.
Some overnight travel required. Attend industry tradeshows once or twice a year.
RequirementsSkills and experience level for a successful applicant are:
- Professionalism, dependability and a desire for challenge
- Ability to organize and coordinate work, and run territory from a home office
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while working toward clearly defined and measured revenue goals.
- Effective presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Outside sales and territory management experience required.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office software
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.