A company is seeking a Bilingual English/Japanese Account Executive with over 1 year office work experience. Import/Export or Freight Forwarder work experience and Bilingual Japanese is a big plus. This is 100% inside sales position. Candidate must have strong Excel skills with a positive attitude and ability to work well as a team .This is a Full Time position, Exempt, with excellent benefits including 401k (Benefits will start from starting date). Company does not pay for parking. Interviews start now!
- Manage established accounts between US and Japanese companies
- Daily email communication – confirming part availability, researching solutions to customer problems, finding answers and relaying needs
- Sales/purchase order / RFQ entry and maintenance
- Stock receipt maintenance, including quarterly inventory check
- Shipment invoicing and related preparations
- Claim resolution
- Utilize Excel VBA macro language to convert database CSV filed into useful, comprehensible reports as required by management
-Over 1 year work experience in Import/Export or Freight Forwarder experience is a big plus!
-Experience with Microsoft SQL or Server 2003 a plus
-Strong written and spoken communication skills
-Attentive to detail
-Prompt, dependable, resourceful, capable
-Able to multi-task many similar but separate items
-Positive attitude, works well with a team
-Bilingual Japanese a big plus
-Strong computer skills
-Quick to learn unfamiliar software
-Solid understanding of MS Office applications
-Very strong in Excel
-Experience with Visual Basic (VBA) programming a plus
Compensation: $35-$38k, Exempt + bonus, excellent benefits including 401K
***If interested please email your resume by MS WORD attachment including your current and minimum salary range, why you left/are looking to leave the company.***
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.