Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are currently hiring highly motivated and responsible traveling remodel reps for our Channel Partners division for projects starting soon. The positions we have are for Full Time Merchandising Specialists for a 5-10 week program (varies by location), working 40-hours per week. Apply today, as we are conducting interviews now in your area!
Channel Partners, a division of BDS Marketing, is a merchandising company that represents major mass retailers. We are seeking Reset Merchandisers in various locations in the West Coast area.
• Excellent hourly wage and incentive provided
• 40 Hours: Day and Night shift available
• Heavy cleaning may include: scrubbing & painting fixtures and shelves, using stripper to remove wax / dirt on fixtures / floor, removing old adhesive, etc
• Move and transfer shelves and/or pegs, POP/signage as necessary
• Set categories / sections to planogram along with properly placing shelf price tags
• Place / replenish product on fixture or display to include obtaining new and/or back stock items
• Box up and properly label overstock, not on planogram, or discontinued product
• Merchandise general soft-goods products to include, sizing, color shading, and/or folding as necessary
Constantly merchandise work area
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Retail experience required
• Planogram / Reset experience REQUIRED
• Self-motivated / high-performer
• Previous remodel / reset experience in mass retailers required
• All channels of Retail Store Experience accepted-Grocery/Drug/Mass/Electronic/Pet/Specialty etc
• Must be willing to be away from home for long periods of time 5-10 weeks
• Must be willing to ride-share where possible
• Must be willing to share hotel accommodations with one other person, room requests will be honored as much as possible
BDS Marketing/Channel Partners offers competitive pay plus covers travel expenses as follows:
• Competitive hourly pay rate based on experience
• Completion bonus
• Paid Training
• Compensation for drive-time and mileage
• Travel is paid by BDS
• Hotel room charges paid for by BDS and based on double occupancy
Channel Partners is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. Channel Partners is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. Channel Partners is an at-will employer.
To get more information and to apply copy and paste the following link into your address bar: