Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
This candidate would specialize in the preparation of financial and performance data integrity and reporting. They would assist in the preparation of standard performance and financial reports for internal clients, portfolio management and executive management. They would also assist in the review and preparation of performance and financial data. This candidate would assist our team with all of the ongoing accounting / YARDI VOYAGER projects and automation efforts within the Operations Group.
* Responsible for property management planning and analysis, annual CAM reconciliation, lead annual budget process and audits, lead mid-year forecasting, tax packages, monthly budget comparison analysis, retail lease reviews and assist with monthly investor distribution statements.
* Participate with team to implement improvements to efficiency, accuracy, controls, and customer service levels in relation to team processes, projects or other process enhancements within YARDI VOYAGER and Operations.
* Assist with the maintenance of Performance Measurement Systems within YARDI VOYAGER and our own proprietary performance measurement systems
* Assist in the review of performance and financial databases for data integrity issues and working with operations team to correct them.
* Assist in providing executive and portfolio management groups with accurate and timely investment performance data. Generate investment performance and asset allocation information in formats maximizing usefulness of data.
* Prepare Performance Reporting Packages on a quarterly basis, including but not limited to: Flash Reports, fund-level IRR calculations, Performance Return Reports at fund and property levels and providing data for estimated return reporting.
* Prepare performance data submissions requested by external organizations including, but not limited to: property and fund indices, benchmarking services and other quarterly services.
* Prepare performance information for disposition scenario memos on an as needed basis.
* Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 3 - 4 years experience of performance analysis and/or accounting within the retail real estate investment field.
* Degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance or other related field.
* A strong interest in financial analysis, retail real estate and the investment management process.
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and work well in a team-based environment, as well as independently.
* Positive attitude with a willingness to work hard and be on a steep learning curve
* Excellent creative, analytical and computer skills including proficiency in: Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Yardi VOYAGER/MRI is a plus!
* High attention to detail.
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary history.