Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
A well established and reputable commercial real estate company in Los Angeles, CA is seeking to hire a seeking to hire a Commercial Loan Restructuring / Workout Specialist. Candidate must have previous experience on the following:
• Negotiating resolutions of delinquent loans, which may include but not be limited to modifications, discounted payoff, etc.
• Designing and implementing a workout (rescheduled / forbearance) loan payment plan,
• Developing appropriate plans and budgets to manage and dis¬pose of foreclosed properties that become non-earning assets
• Coordinating on-site inspections, engineering studies, or construction bids to bring an unfinished project to completion, if applicable.
• Oversee the analysis of properties and corresponding markets to recommend appropriate disposition strategies, in accordance with approved policy.
• Maintaining relationships with commercial real estate brokers, potential purchasers, title and escrow companies, court-appointed receivers, property management companies, and other vendor firms that may become involved in a loan workout situation.
• Negotiating financing / restructuring terms for troubled projects, for example a loan to a company in bankruptcy reorganization, allowing the borrower to bring the project to completion. In their administrative duties,
• Directing and coordinating the activities of staff support employees, and prepare reports and forecasts detailing the management and disposition of real estate owned.
• Analyzing financial statements, business history, and creditworthiness of potential buyers.
• Assisting with REO sales negotiations, when requested by the REO Department personnel with potential purchasers and their agents.
• BA in business administration, finance, real estate or related fields with a strong record of academic achievement
• MBA preferred
• 3-5 years experience with commercial loan workouts
• Commercial real estate lending experience helpful, but not necessary
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
• Strong negotiating and analytical skills
• Must have thorough knowledge of real estate project finance, accounting, bankruptcy law, and commercial law dealing with real estate projects
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in modeling investments in both Argus and Excel preferred.
Please email your resume today! Compensation is up to $100K *DOE*