Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Our client. a reputable and successful company in the Los Angeles area is actively seeking to hire a paralegal with commercial/ residential real estate experience to assist personnel, attorneys and other third parties in executing and closing legal transactions. Candidate will be responsible for securing, preparing, drafting, and processing legal documents. This includes but is not limited to drafting resolutions, forming SPEs, reviewing and interpreting legal documents for validity, content, accuracy, and compliance with procedures. Associate must have knowledge of legal documentation and procedures relating to originating and modifying mortgage loans.
• Paralegal certification from an ABA-approved institution a must
• Undergraduate degree, preferred.
• Minimum five years of paralegal experience; foreclosure or bankruptcy litigation, non-judicial foreclosure processing or equivalent trustee or title company experience, or default mortgage servicing experience is preferred.
• Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and interface effectively with clients and team members in diverse locations.
• Capable of handling multiple, conflicting priorities in a constantly changing environment, managing substantial workload and client expectations, and interacting with associates and management at all levels. Must demonstrate reliability, good judgment, teamwork, time management, and effective legal research and analytical skills.
• Verbal and writing skills are critical to the position; writing samples may be requested from qualified candidates.