hi I have 3 up for adoption.. 2 full breed yorkies and one chorkie... the 6 month old mac is full bred yorshire he's what you call party colored he is potty trained he gives hi five and he shakes he his and is very very intellegent.. cocoa chanel is 2 years full bred she's actually a show dog and was once akc registered don't have paperwork.. and cateena is yorkie/Chihuahua mix she is also intelligent she plays fetch plays dead is house trained to a potty pad
asking 300 for teena
asking 500 for mac ...
* Adorable long coat tiny Chocolate & tan chorkie pup ready to go!
* Very silky soft hair & low to non shed.
* DOB: Jan 12, 13 - 4 months old at 1 lb 12 oz
* She will make someone a wonderful companion
* Full tail
* Health care up to date as age appropriated
* Estimated adult size to be 3#
* Mom - chorkie, dad - chi (see attached pictures)
* Home raised & loved
* Pet home only...too small for breeding
3 MONTH OLD MALE PUPPY HAS 1ST SET OF SHOTS AND DEWORKING IS ON ADVANTAGE FLEA CONTROL. HE IS NOT FULLY POTTY TRAINED. MOM IS A YORKIE SHE IS 6POUNDS AND DAD IS A CHIHUAHUA HE IS 4 POUNDS THE DOG WILL STAY RELATIVELY SMALL. LOOKING FOR A LOVING HOME THAT WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM AND GIVE HIM LOTS OF LOVE!
2-4 month old Chorkie puppies (2males). Born 12/13/12. Dad is a large Yorkie, he weighs 15lbs. Mom is a chorkie, half Chihuahua, half Yorkie, she weighs 9lbs. So puppies should weight around 8-12lbs full grown. They are very energetic, playful and loveable. They are being potty trained on a pad and outside. They know the "sit" command. They have their first shot and dewormed. If you would like to meet them please call/text Maria @619-309-6855. Both parents are at site.
First picture: Brothers ...