- Read, interpret, and design pressed porcelain restorations from Doctors’ prescription forms.
- Interface with various support personnel to assure case success (e.g. Technical Advisor, Consultants, Quality Assurance Technicians, Waxers, and Designers).
- Review and approve the work of Waxers, Designers, and Model Workers, as directed, for a case’s production.
- Verify accuracy of tooth dimensions and occlusion of teeth, using micrometer and articulator and complete final fitting and glazing as required.
- Ensure proper anatomy, margin, color, contact and occlusion are achieved.
- Maintain product quality standards with an internal unit rejection rate of 2% or less.
- Knowledge and understanding of occlusion and function including centric relation/maxim intercuspidation, anterior and condylar guidance, centric holding stops, side shift, protrusion, laterotrusion and free way space.
- Skill in using semi-adjustable instrumentation.
Ability to demonstrate artistic ability and attention to minute detail.
- Ability to demonstrate high degree of precision in working with close tolerances.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of manual dexterity, excellent close and distance vision, and to recognize very fine color shadings and variations in shape.
- Ability to demonstrate good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills to use intricate tools.
- Ability to accurately perform detail-oriented work.
- Some college or direct experience is required plus one to two years internal waxing, finishing or detailed experience.
- Previous experience with any system pressed porcelain and/or quality assurance is a plus.
Email your resume to Lab Manager, Holly Hunter [email removed]
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.