Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
CEP America offers long term, satisfying, and stable work opportunities for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. The focus is to build strong, positive collaborative relationships with physicians. The Partnership is committed to improving Emergency Department performance through innovation and best practices; our culture is that of accountability, transparency, and fairness. Superior compensation and a generous benefits package are also available.
• ED/UCC/PC/IM physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, ACLS, PALS, and DEA; ED/UCC experience preferred
• Applicants only. No agencies please.
The Practice – A Dual-Hospital System
St. John’s Regional Medical Center – Oxnard, California
• 265-bed hospital with a 23-bed acute rehabilitation center
• A designated STEMI receiving center providing prompt, leading edge treatment to heart attack patients within 90 minutes or less
St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital – Camarillo, California
• Community hospital with 81 acute-care beds and a 99-bed extended care unit with the only hyperbaric medicine unit in West Ventura County
• Other specialty services include diagnostic imaging, neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), radiology oncology, rehabilitation and therapy, maternity and birthing, a spine center, palliative and end-of-life care, and cardiac services
• Sunny, Mediterranean-like climate perfect for enjoying a wide variety of outdoor recreation and attractions all year
• Breathtaking sunsets, vistas, and white sandy beaches along the Pacific Ocean
• An unspoiled, clean, and safe environment with friendly neighbors and excellent schools
To learn more about this and other exciting opportunities, please visit www.cepamerica.com/careers or call toll free at 800.842.2619