Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Los Angeles health group is seeking an experienced internal medicine physician. Physician will provide comprehensive medical services to patients with HIV/AIDS. Services include history, physical exam, ordering and interpreting labs and other diagnostics as needed and development of a treatment and management plan. The mission of our health centers is to provide medical, dental and mental health services to underserved and uninsured persons in South Los Angeles.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Medical Degree (MD, DO) Licensed in CA
• Internal Medicine or family practice with Residency training
• Certified in care of HIV/AIDS patients as described below
• Credentialed as HIV specialist by American Academy of HIV Medicine or
• Has obtained certificate of Added Qualification, in the file of HIV medicine or
• Board certified in infectious diseases and extensive experience in the clinical care of HIV patients or
• Extensive clinical experience in HIV care and
o Extensive continuing education hours in prevention of HIV infection and care of the HIV positive patient or
o Successful completion of the HIV Medicine Competency examination
• Familiar with Electronic Health Records (EHR)