Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
• Capture verbatim records of legal proceedings
• Reads back testimony upon request
• Record and marks exhibits as presented at hearings
• Types findings of fact, memorandums of law, orders, legal papers and correspondence in the performance of duties
• Prepares transcripts and court orders
• Maintains complete and accurate files and records
• Maintains awareness of rules, statutes and policy changes/additions/deletions
Applicants must posses these skills:
• Legal and medical terminology.
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
• Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
• Must have your own equipment
Essential functions of the job typically require:
• Sitting, standing, walking, talking, hearing, seeing, feeling, and reaching requirements.
• Employee may be subject to some limited travel in the performance of the job.
• Physical requirements can typically be characterized as Light: Work involves exerting up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Requires high school diploma, graduation from an approved program in court reporting and one year of previous court reporting experience involving verbatim transcription in a legal setting.
The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check.
Please submit you application at: