Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
The Los Angeles Maxim Staffing office is currently seeking CNA's to work at a local hospital. We are seeking experienced CNA's who are friendly, reliable and have grat customer service. One year experience in a long term care or acute facility manditory, homecare or giving does not suffice. Only accepting resume's for the time being.
For more information, please call Marichelle at (877) 306-8510. You can also send resume by replying to ad. If faxing resume, please put Attn:Marichelle at (877) 839-6764 and call to confirm receipt. Thank you.
• Giving patients important social and emotional support.
• Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
• Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
• Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
• Minimum one (1) year of CNA experience required, based on state requirements, with home health experience preferred.
• Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
• Reliable transportation.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, CNA, Healthcare, medical care, assisted living, nurse's aide