Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for providing skilled rehabilitation
services to patients in accordance with the Plan of Treatment. He / she evaluates,
plans and administers physical therapy modalities/regimens to patients in their
place of residence for the purpose of developing and restoring function through
rehabilitative physical therapy as prescribed by a physician.
1. Degree in Physical Therapy
2. Current PT license with no restrictions in CA
3. One year minimum experience in Home Health or a strong desire
to work in Home Health
4. How much is the candidate currently making per hour or per visit?
5. Bi-lingual skills preferred
6. Can they work in Torrance, Carson, or Inglewood area?