Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Meet PETA Latino! The PETA Latino division at PETA promotes the animal rights message to the Latino community. We’re a small team, but we have a big impact! If you join our team, you will be involved in an array of different marketing projects from testing nuevas recetas veganas to developing relationships with Latino Celebrities.
If you’re the type of person who thrives on a diverse task list, and enjoys venturing into new marketing avenues, this may be the role for you!
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Write and develop compelling animal rights–related content for PETALatino.com.
• You’ll reach millions of people with PETA’s animal rights message while assisting our team with our social media pages
• You’ll spend time managing PETA Latino's online community, fostering stronger relationships with PETA's Latino supporters
• It’s important to stay informed about current affairs and popular culture in the Latino community and keep tabs on Latino celebrity news and gossip in order to cultivate celebrity relationships over social media
• Help us reach our audience by adapting language from the PETA US website and other literature to make relevant for a Latino audience
• Things are always changing, so we’ll count on you to track and analyze Web traffic and the success of online campaigns and make changes in strategy
• Research and explore new promotion possibilities and Internet technologies
• Represent the organization to the media in both English and Spanish
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
• College degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of online marketing experience
• Fluency in Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing)
• Proven interest in and strong working knowledge of Latino culture
• Demonstrated extensive knowledge of animal rights issues and PETA campaigns
• Proven interest in and strong working knowledge of the Internet
• Sophisticated understanding of the creative process
• Proven ability to conduct and analyze marketing research
• Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proven excellent project-management, organizational, strategic-thinking, and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional manner
• Support for PETA's philosophy and the ability to professionally advocate PETA's positions on issues
• Commitment to the objectives of the organization