Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:Labrea and Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Digital Social Media Marketing Internship: (SMO Strategist)
The Digital Social Media Marketing intern will be responsible for developing and executing programs that help promote and create awareness around company brand to measurable impact online presence and search results. She oversees the execution of crisis and proactive level online brand campaigns including online advertisements, SMM, websites development, blogging, and brand anchoring. The intern might (depending on performance) act as the primary liaison with outside client, public relations agencies and identify media outlets for company press releases. Other responsibilities include enforcing brand guidelines in marketing publications, developing and tracking budgets and creating reports that measure the success of various marketing programs.
Superior oral, written and presentation skills. The intern will need to work efficiently with several departments, including product management, sales, design services, event planning, client services and corporate communications. In addition to building relationships with internal stakeholders, the position requires excellent writing, project management, team-building, budgeting and leadership skills to develop and implement marketing plans.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), job growth for marketing management and business development positions is expected to increase by 12 percent between 2008 and 2018. As global competition for services and goods increases and consumer knowledge expands via online blogs and social networking sites, companies will need new talent to replace aging baby-boomers and mobile workers.
The Digital Social Media Marketing intern is responsible for the conception, strategy, execution/management and metrics of fresh, innovative social media marketing projects and integrated digital marketing strategies. From Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media properties to web sites and landing pages, online advertising units, video, animation and other marketing channels, we expects you to understand the market and know how to influence it.
The Digital Social Media Marketing intern is an Account Planner, specifically in the social media sphere. You must possess keen analytical skills to uncover research trends and bring forth strategic insights to build communities and support them with metrics.
- Develop social media marketing strategies for clientele
- Manage and update social network communities such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Moderate Client Social Media Properties
- Utilize analytics, perform competitive analysis, organize blogger outreach programs
- Perform campaign calendar development, budget development, ROI analysis & reporting
- Assist other team members in meeting deadlines and deliverables
- Prepare and give social media proposals, presentations and reports
- Coordinate and execute social media marketing efforts
- Be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and have strong communications skills
- Stay current on social media marketing techniques and software tools, such Radian6 and other platforms.
- Promote concepts using the latest techniques and technologies to build and expand the Agency's reputation as a leader in digital solutions.
- Be attuned to and knowledgeable of societal and cultural trends
Preferences, Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Communications, New Media, Journalism, Marketing or related field, MBA preferred.
- Highly analytical thinker (any creative/conceptual thinking traits are a plus) 1-4 years professional advertising, interactive or multimedia experience
- Digital Agency, Social Media Agency or Client side experience within same sphere required
- Some knowledge of HTML helpful
- Understanding of information design and usability principles, ability to interpret IA documents
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to juggle assignments and tight deadlines
- Ability to learn new technologies and embrace evolving "best practices." Broad-based knowledge of internet design best practices.
- Have an interest in social and cultural trends and stay up to speed on emerging digital technologies
- Must use Mashable.com for research on social media
- Must know about blogging and also how to find the right bloggers for social media needs
- Project Management skills needed
- Know how to conduct internet research to find blogs, forums, discussion groups and online communities for each social media need.
- Must have negotiating skills
- Understanding of SEO principles is a plus.
Some or all of the following skills to be learned throughout the internship:
• Develop a strategic plan, in accordance with sales and marketing, to maximize integrated sales and marketing opportunities
• Evaluate sales opportunities that marry advertiser needs with products and services
• Oversee responses to sales/advertising requests and proposals
• Represent voice of product team to Sales, ensuring all parties are represented in responses
• Participate in a team responsible for execution of advertising sales and marketing online tactics
• Drive creation of a calendar of product initiatives available to sales to support revenue goals
• Lead those involved across multiple disciplines to ensure consistency of vision
• Drive decision-making and accountability in the organization that leads to the attainment of established goals
• Ensure milestones are met through collaboration and follow up with departmental heads
• Ensure stakeholders are kept up to date on state of sales and marketing product opportunities, coordinate with functional matrix managers and Company leadership on relevant issues
• Develop KPIs, budgets, and forecasts in collaboration with the finance team and the sales and marketing team
• Oversee and ensure the acquisition of resources necessary to achieve goals
• Partner with executive leads in Creative and Technology to ensure open and matrix communication.
• Work with company’s international supply chain to register execution success, accountability, and reporting.
As a design services and online strategy company, we supply insight, and leverage a global team for proactive online brand management as well as creative production. With a core focus on the Enterprise, we work with advertising agencies, PR companies, the graphic arts industry and the companies they serve. The graphic and interactive design services range from brochure design, to brand identity / logo design or also commonly referred as corporate branding.
Search engine optimization usually refers to on page manipulation of text, proper registration, meta tagging, and so on. This is good, but it only covers a small percentage (15.04%) of what Google looks for.
Most SEO companies spend lots and lots of time tweaking your pages, and promising you results but rarely do you find them.
we have factory filled with artists, engineers, and workers that go way beyond regular SEO.
We take a consultative approach, truly research your market, and then leverage our huge team of experts to influence search result through a series of off-page manipulations of the Internet. We examine the net as a whole, determine what elements contribute to the search pathway, and then place our clients web properties in the exact location where we know they will influence results.
This includes Social Media. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and 1000 other ones you've probably never heard of. We use human and computer power designed for efficiency and effectiveness. It's our secret formula.
Whether your company is launching a new product or service and want traffic, you are being attacked by a competitor and you need fast results or your just want to create a better relationship with your customers.
The company and its Principals work with Clients such as: Konica Minolta, The UPS Store, Fedex Office, Staples, Omnicom, Dell, Adobe, Symantec, AON, Merrill Lynch, Grey Advertising, J.Walter Thomson, DDB, BBDO, Chiat/Day, Prudential, ReMax, Keller Williams, and many others.