National law firm is seeking an experienced IP Patent Legal Secretary / Assistant for their Los Angeles office. Successful IP Patent Legal Secretary / Assistant candidates will have at least 3-5 years experience working with IP patent prosecution in a law firm or legal department environment. Trademark prosecution experience is also preferred. If you have a stable background and are looking to join a congenial firm that offers exceptional benefits, we encourage you to apply promptly.
• *Must have at least 3-4 years experience working with IP patent prosecution in a law firm or legal department as a Legal Secretary / Assistant
• *Thorough knowledge of domestic prosecution procedures with USPTO website
• Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
• Strong software skills (Microsoft Office, Docketing Software, etc.)
• Strong administrative support skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this IP Patent Legal Secretary / Assistant position you must at least meet the basic qualifications
Firm also offers strong benefits package that includes PTO, medical/dental/vision coverage, bonus structure, 401k, profit sharing, transportation allowance, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
For more information visit http:/jobs.matfar.com
Job Order # 26208
Keywords: IP Legal Secretary, IP Legal Assistant, Intellectual Property, Patent Prosecution
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.