Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Highly reputable publicly traded company located in the Burbank/Glendale area has an immediate opening for a litigation paralegal to assist with large document production. Under the direction of the Associate General Counsel, Litigation, this paralegal’s primary responsibilities will include (1) collecting documents from various business units in a timely manner; (2) engaging in first level review of documents collected for relevance and privilege; (3) tracking documents collected and produced; and (4) preparing documents for production in electronic or hard copy format.
• 3+ years of as a litigation paralegal in a law firm and/or corporation
• Certified paralegal or Associates Degree in paralegal program
• Knowledge of all phases of discovery
• Knowledge of document warehousing and document review software
• Experience with electronic document production
• Experience with Word and Excel
• Strong communications skills
• Track record of initiative, problem solving abilities, and intellectual curiosity
• Excellent organizational and time management skills required
• Team player who is able to work independently
• Excellent judgment and discretion is required
This is a 10-month assignment and could last longer for the right candidate. Please email your resume for immediate consideration. Competitive salary.
Ad ID: 18103617
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list Contract Litigation Paralegal Wanted ASAP! Start Immediately! on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local