Will support Supervisor and Manager of Financial Reporting to identify all reporting requirements and establish an annual calendar and/or timeline for all work.
•Prepare and analyze annual financial statements and notes.
•Assist in completion of annual audit by providing information and explanations to external auditors.
•Prepare 10-Qs and 10-Ks for filing with the SEC.
•Prepare company XBRL SEC filings and ensure company’s tagging is up to date
•Maintain processes and systems that ensure the ...
Job Responsibilities and Requirements: Responsibilities to include: Provide finance support for all new and ongoing Departmental Strategic Initiatives Partner with Internal customer's to establish and track metrics for cost savings, process improvement, portfolio performance and management reporting Manage long-range portfolio planning and forecasting systems and tools Generate complex financial models in support of strategic and tactical real estate/facilities projects (e.g. relocations, office ...
Summary: Fortune 500 manufacturer with a national presence is currently looking to hire for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their group. This is a full time permanent position.
Salary: 80-95K base.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA. (Sorry but no out of state/country candidates will be considered at this time)
Responsibilities: Duties include but are not limited to the following.
Analyst will provide ongoing support in developing the process improvements in financial planning, forecasting, ...
Corporate position with responsibility to support FP&A Manager in the financial planning process and operations analysis.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Position requires strong financial analysis, financial modeling and accounting experience. Strong interpersonal skills with strong communications skills, demonstrated spreadsheet and data base research skills required. A Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance is required. Pharmacy services experience is a plus.
Specific responsibilities include but ...
• Applies business knowledge and/or principles/methods normally acquired in a recognized four-year course of study.
• Creates sophisticated financial models for department use for reporting/analyzing operating results. Performs analysis/review of operating results, assists with monthly financial corporate reporting, and creates new reports as needed.
• Prepares financial evaluation of projects within the Division to assure adherence to financial objectives. Adheres to policies and ...
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST - Entertainment
This is a Senior Financial Analyst position and this position is targeted to join the finance and strategy department which provides financial advice and modeling, thought leadership and consulting support to increase impact from overall sales and marketing programs.
The Senior Financial Analyst is to assist in the development of business strategy, translate the business strategy into goals that guide integrated operational plans. Diagnose issues and ...
Senior Financial Analyst
A fast growing retail company in Santa Monica has established a Senior Financial Analyst position within Group Sales and Marketing Department. A recent integration program has resulted in a big investment in leading edge marketing infrastructure. These roles will reside in the Marketing and Sales team focused on sales analysis and taking new systems and creating personal and meaningful interactions with customers and generating measurable business value. The successful ...
Senior Financial Analyst - World Class Products - Santa Monica
Our corporation is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products that touch the lives of people where they live, work and play. We are committed to building consumer and commercial brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation. Our globally recognized brands can be found in most homes around the world.
This is a job summary which includes ...
Senior Financial Analyst to join our Los Angeles team providing financial analysis, underwriting, and research support associated with the Real Estate acquisitions.
• Maintains financial models for in-process developments and associated monthly updates of MDM and DSR (forecasting models).
• Prepares quarterly asset review books for in-process developments and redevelopments.
• Underwrites prospective developments, acquisitions, and redevelopments.
• Assists in preparation of ...
• Provide reporting and support to the company’s internal and external audit teams.
• Review individual country’s Gross Profit performance and Inventory fluctuations and investigate significant changes. Prepare monthly reporting packages summarizing company’s monthly trends related to Gross Profit and Inventory.
• Maintain and Support worldwide reporting and analysis of the company’s Gross Profit via its Hyperion consolidation software.
• Preparation of consolidation journal ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Los Angeles easier than ever before.