• Providing daily operational support to clients engaged in the real estate investments.
• Processing loans on LMS and full loan maintenance, including funding, paydowns, interest, escrow, and other activities.
• Significant Interaction with clients, third party vendors, and other departments (i.e.: fund accounting, portfolio managers, analysis, etc.)
• Assisting in ad hoc requests and audit requests.
• Serving as informational resource for real estate products to clients ...
Are you ready to utilize your experience into diversified aspects of the Real Estate Industry including Real Estate Investment, Construction, Interior Design, Property Management, Staging, and Sales?
If the answer to the above question is YES, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!!!
Save on Properties is a dynamic organization that seeks an experienced Accounting Manager to oversee and take ownership of our accounting department. The right candidate will be a proven financial ...
Location: Sherman Oaks & Century City
Our client, one of the nation’s largest privately-held real estate development companies, is seeking a creative and proactive Senior Tax Accountant. Our client focuses on developing a mixed-use planned communities and subdivisions in California and Nevada, as well as building and owning apartment communities, shopping centers, office parks, and industrial buildings. They currently have openings for a Senior Accountant in their different locations.
• Quarterly preparation of the separate account financial statements and financial packages (approximately 30 separate accounts)
• Completion of quarterly consultant reports
• Preparation of 4-5 audited financial statements
• Preparation of Holding Company financial statements and annual audit
• Coordination of annual audits for the separate accounts and main contact for auditors and auditor requests
• Preparation of the annual lenders license report
• Coordination of the annual ...
The Property Accountant will handle accounting transactions for retail and multi-family apartment properties located in the Greater Los Angeles region. This individual will join a 3 person accounting department, reporting to the Senior Accountant. This is a fast paced, high volume environment, therefore the Property Accountant must be able to meet timely and accurate reporting, collection of rental revenues, CAM recoveries, property tax and insurance policy management and city compliance ...
Well known Santa Monica real estate firm seeks solid accountant with strong communications skills and a great attitude to help us continue to grow.
We are looking for individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise. Successful candidates should have:
A minimum of two years of accounting experience
Evidence of increasing levels of responsibility
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
Design, develop and execute all daily and monthly analysis
We are looking for a strong Senior Construction Accountant to join our Team
• Manage financial/Accounting close process and the preparation of Income Statements and Balance Sheet and Supplemental packages and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial statements are according to GAAP.
Solid job costing experience.
• Review and verify the preparation of month-end journal entries and accruals along with account reconciliations.
-Strong hands on Payroll, Accounts Payable, ...
LaRosa Commercial Development, a midsize construction company in Los Angeles, CA is seeking a skilled controller with 4+ years experience in Accounting, Management, and Construction.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Coordinate the end of month closing process to ensure all corporate deadlines are met and information is presented in accordance with GAAP
* Prepare monthly financial reports, reconcile complex fixed asset accounts; generate job cost reports and ...
A reputable and stable family wealth management office in Beverly Hills is urgently seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist IMMEDIATELY. Candidate must have Real Estate and YARDI experience. Competitive salary offered. Please email your resume today for immediate consideration. This is a Direct Hire position.
Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant in Century City (CA).
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages for properties, including variance analysis, cash flow analysis and balance sheet, reserves, and capital expenditure analysis
Work with Property Management to understand and track all projects and significant activities at each property
Internal and external reporting process including but not limited to: ...
Our client, one of the nation’s largest privately-held real estate development companies, is seeking a creative and proactive Senior Tax Accountant. Our client focuses on developing a mixed-use planned communities and subdivisions in California and Nevada, as well as building and owning apartment communities, shopping centers, office parks, and industrial buildings.
• Assist with the supervision, training and development of Tax Department staff members
• Interact with the ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Los Angeles easier than ever before.