eBay Classifieds » All ads » Jobs » 

quality control in Los Angeles

(1-15 of 15 ads)
View as:
Categories
    Ads
    1. Quality Control Specialist

       ~~Job Objective:  Under general supervision will perform work associated with inspecting      quality and condition of product being received.                        Essential Job Functions:   The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the     ...

    2. Quality Control Clerk

      Primary Duties • Responsible of maintaining quarantine area and monitor & communicate status of products in the area • Assist in completing supplier surveys and helps to collate the necessary information • Update daily non-conforming logs • In charge of managing Quality ...

    3. Quality Control Supervisor

        Quality Control Supervisor   Job Description: Oversees the Edge Systems LLC Quality System and ensures QA Compliance to FDA and ISO 13485 requirements for the Class I & II devices and also certain skin solutions that the company produces. This individual supervises 2-4 ...

    4. Quality Control Supervisor 9984

      The Quality Control (QC) Supervisor position supervises and coordinates activities of team members engaged in inspecting incoming materials, in-process components, and finished products to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer specifications. • Minimum ...

    5. Part Time Quality Control Agent - Shipping and Receiving - Logisitcs

      EXCITING JEWELRY START UP SEEKING GREAT TEAM MEMBERS The Logistics field is always expanding and we are looking for both first-timers and seasoned professionals. We are looking for problem solvers and self-starters. We are looking for people with bright ideas on ways to ...

    6. Quality Control  PCB Receiving Inspector

      Quality Control PCB Receiving Inspector   Summary: Inspects and make minor repairs of printed circuit boards (PCBs) by performing the following duties.   Responsibilities Examine PCB for cosmetic defects using IPC-A-600 as reference Perform general precision ...

    7. Quality Control Clerk

      Discription: Our Client who specializes in packaging food products is looking for an excellent Quality Control Clerk. Ideal candidate must be bilingual Spanish. Associate will be working primarily with the warehouse department about 80% of the day. The other 20% of the time ...

    8. Quality Control Manager

      Quality Control Manager Quality Control Manager Location: West Covina, CA Year(s) Exp: 5 - 15 Comp Comments:Competitors: Heritage Paper, Coast Packaging, Monarch Pkg Products: Paper and cardboard based packaging Skills, Industries & DisciplinesSkillsISO_9001, PROD-SUP, ...

    9. Quality Control Inspector

       Well established roofing company is seeking a retired building inspector to inspect roofs to ensure quality control. Pay is by piece work. Submit resumes.

    10. Quality Control Inspector

      QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR PrecisionTemps specializes in staffing for manufacturing and warehousing positions. We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector that is ASNT Certified in an NDT Environment   Job Description Responsible for working in the complete Quality ...

    11. Quality Control Inspector

      QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR PrecisionTemps specializes in staffing for manufacturing and warehousing positions. We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector that is ASNT Certified in an NDT Environment   Job Description Responsible for working in the complete Quality ...

    12. Quality Control Inspector

      QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR PrecisionTemps specializes in staffing for manufacturing and warehousing positions. We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector that is ASNT Certified in an NDT Environment   Job Description Responsible for working in the complete Quality ...

    13. Quality Control Inspector

      QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR PrecisionTemps specializes in staffing for manufacturing and warehousing positions. We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector that is ASNT Certified in an NDT Environment   Job Description Responsible for working in the complete Quality ...

    14. Quality Control Associate- 23971

      This is a 18 month contract position for a Quality Control Associate. Looking for candidates to interview asap.Job Details: Responsible for testing raw materials per analytical test methods and compendia (USP, EP, JP), specifically, wet chemistry testing such as ...

    15. Quality Control Clerk

      Quality Control Clerk: Job Description:  Review and listen to recorded company phone calls for training and security purposes. Calls expected to monitor and review per day, approximately 800 calls. Expectation is completion in one week.   Remove fax calls from ...