Sr. .NET/C# Developer
Full stack, full life cycle software development with Visual Studio using C#, ASP.NET, and MVC
Use Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodology
Write unit tests using MSTest, Nunit, etc.
Make use of appropriate design ...
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for all aspects of testing within a growing team of Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure quality standards for products and applications developed internally. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on testing experience in ...
Agent Ace's Data Pipeline/ETL Engineer, will design and build the pipeline for data gathered from hundreds of home listing sources to be used by consumers to help them make sense of the biggest financial decision of their life - buying or selling a home. You love solving big ...
Develop prototypes and production presentation-layer code for products, websites, and emails.
Develop interactive presentation-layer code, using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and JS.
Research and develop JS libraries and re-usable components to ensure usability ...
~~PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Collaborates with internal Stakeholders, including Application Owners, to ensure Service Providers meet established objectives
•Monitors Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other aspects of ...
~~Key tasks include:
• Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
• Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
• Participate in security compliance efforts (e.g., PCIDSS, SOX)
• Develop and deliver training materials and perform general ...
· Take ownership of strategic technologies within the company.
· Develop algorithms critical to informing data driven decisions within our services and products.
· Internal API development and integrating 3rd party APIs across multiple systems.
Director of Clinical Operations – Located near Pasadena, CA (Phase I; Early Phase)
• Possesses thorough knowledge of all current Early Phase study protocols and design.
• Develop, implement, monitor, and support Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work processes to ...
•Understand, and be able to articulate, the distinction between game-specific features and game-agnostic features.
•Design and implement APIs and services that provide a strong and stable platform that can be leveraged by all our games.
•Design and ...
Educated: you’re a hands-on technical type and you’ve got the calluses to prove it; you’ve got at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
A certified industry veteran: you’re no noob, and you’ve got at least five years of ...
~~Sr. Software Quality Assurance Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader with an excellent problem-solving ability. This is a technical, hands-on position that involves managing Software Development Engineers in Test and technical QA engineers and working very ...
We are looking for a passionate Java developer who is excited about joining a team that is execution oriented, fast moving, running on agile methodology
Serve as key technical resource in programming applications and tools.
Support the testing and ...
* Develop and maintain applications utilizing Java EE technologies
* Develop and refine complex object-oriented applications and components
* Communicate component designs to other programmers / team members
* Participate in peer driven code and design ...
•Design and implement HTML 5 based mobile web applications and user interfaces for mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Kindle).
•BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
•At least 2+ years of experience in designing, ...
~~Helpdesk (Support Center Analyst)
• Provide technical support and training to users reporting issues related to desktop hardware and software, enterprise applications, and telecommunications networks
• Ask exploratory questions to support ...
Lead Software Engineer - BI
The Lead Software Engineer - BI architects, designs, and develops business intelligence, ETL and database solutions that support business units and clients.
Serves as the project lead for small to mid-sized projects and ...
Work with engineers and data scientists to build a robust data platform for scalable risk analytics framework
Design and implement fast and efficient data acquisition and processing using ‘big data’ processing techniques and tools (NoSQL, in memory, Solr ...
•Designing and writing production-ready code and unit tests meeting both technical and business requirements
•Optimizing and enhancing systems for high interactivity and high performance with limited computing resources
•Contributing domain-specific ...
~~Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
•Serve as the technical owner and developer of specific applications as part of a team that supports projects for new application development
•Serve as part of a team that owns the production support with a large and diverse ...
· Design and build great distributed software applications
· Monitor and provide guidance to other engineers to sustain high standards of source code quality, product availability, security and performance
· M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Computer ...
~~Our development team is seeking a mobile architect with a passion for designing mobile applications, defining user experience, product strategy and creative solutions to challenging problems. Someone with start-up like approach to enterprise solution delivery and out of ...
•Assist Engineers with testing/debugging applications
•Assist in the development of end-to-end automation scripts
•Participate in the automatic testing of applications using SQL / Perl / Python /Java / Ruby, Bash, and Selenium RC
•Maintain automated tests
•Design and develop scalable recommendation engine
•Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses and extract relevant information.
•Must be able to use statistical techniques for model development, model validation ...
The CTO provides information technology leadership and establishes strategy aligned with business objectives and results. Responsible for all enterprise-wide information technology, including infrastructure and architecture, applications development, networks, ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Los Angeles easier than ever before.