We are a lighting retailer in the Los Angeles area, offering a F/T position in our e-commerce department.
Job Requirements and Daily Tasks are as follows:
- Processing incoming and existing orders
- Customer care via phone and email
- Creation of monthly promotions
- Assisting with updating pricing and product information on the website
- Must be punctual and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with excel and CSV
Lamps Expo is a designer lighting showroom in the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles offering products and services to homeowners, contractors, designers, and set decorators. We have been in business for 15 years, and carry a large selection of designer and high-end lighting fixtures, fans, and decorative accessories.
We currently have 2 full-time positions available:
1) Showroom Salesperson
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated salesperson.
Previous sales experience in ...
Royal Truck Body is a leading aftermarket automotive manufacturer dedicated to continually providing our customers with innovative, dependable, high quality products that remain competitively priced. Currently, we are looking for Truck Equipment & Trailer Part Sales Representative to help serve our customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems and provide administrative data entry support to the parts sales department. This is a full-time position, ...
Receptionist / Administrative Asst. (Encino)
WHO WE ARE
We are a well established Workers Compensation Medical Practice located in Encino, California. We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to assist the Executive Administrative in completing various projects.
The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant we are seeking must be dependable, responsible and able to work at a fast pace while always being able to occupy yourself with new tasks as needed. You must ...
Your Skills + Your Passion + Our Company = A Great Ride!
Under general direction, perform various programming tasks and data analytics. Assist IT department in other areas where required with Networking, Systems Admin tasks, and work with other departments to ensure a quick and accurate solution to their issues and needs. We are looking for someone who is not just a programming or database admin, but an all-around IT professional with great communication skills.
To be considered for this position you must have some Tax experience AND administrative or office experience.
• Assemble and file tax returns, forms, and related tax payments.
• Process tax organizers and roll over annual Lacerte client database.
• Distribute department client mail to Senior Accountant – Team Leads.
• Perform phone screens for initial interview process for department new hires.
• Maintain and update tax calendars and scheduling.
• Work overtime hours as needed.
Mid-Wilshire law firm serving the Latino Community is in search of an experienced Executive Admin to Assist the CEO of the company.
Provide administrative support to CEO and Senior management as needed.
Handle a variety of complex, sensitive and confidential data.
Assist in vendor management.
Must be fluent in English and Spanish, read, speak and write.
Have basic knowledge of Public Relations and/or marketing
Post High School education. ...
We're looking for a part-time Administrative Executive Assistant to provide support to our CEO as well as general office help.
About the role:
This is a part-time role. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who can work about 20-30 hours/week.
Though this is a virtual, remote work role, you MUST be able to work out of our Santa Monica office at least twice a week (preference given to someone who can come in more frequent)
Here are the big things that you will be responsible for:
1. Manage ...
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Contract - 7 Months +
(W2 – no benefits)
1. Perform system administrative functions
2. Functional lead for the SFDC based system implementation
3. Assist technical lead in system implementation
4. Work closely with Amgen IS to provide production support that includes troubleshooting and resolution of technical and business process issues
5. Partner with IS to understand and implement ongoing business needs and ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Los Angeles easier than ever before.