Manufacturing Company based out of Montebello is seeking a candidate for a full time position in a fast paced accounting environment. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the following areas:
• Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable, general ledger systems and procedures
• Financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
• Review and verify invoices with receiving and purchase orders
• Obtain approval for expense items
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
JOB DESCRIPTION – AP CLERK
Job Purpose Summary
Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of purchasing and accounts payable transactions for a growing national dental laboratory with multiple locations.
• Manage relationships with vendors and process purchase orders
• Receive, verify, and enter invoices into the accounting system (Peachtree)
• Sort and match purchase orders, invoices, and packing slips for filing
• Manage AP timeline ...
Director of Accounting
Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented person responsible for providing accounting support to department personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist the Accounting Team in performing Accounts Payable functions. Such duties include, but are not limited to:
Open and/or sort finance mail
Aerospace manufacturing company seeks for an Accounting Manager. Salary range 60k-70k.
Large aerospace subcontractor seeks an Account Manager for a contract to hire opportunity. SUMMARY: Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in calculating, posting, and verifying figures to obtain and record financial data for use in maintaining accounting and statistical records by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be ...
POSITION: AP/AR/Office Clerk DATE: February 21, 2014
REPORTS TO: Controller DEPARTMENT: Accounting
Provide backup for all phases of accounts payable, accounts receivable and daily office needs.
Ability to understand basic accounting functions.
Must have understanding of Excel and experience in making and working with spreadsheets.
Ability to exercise judgment in evaluating completeness ...
Copy the following address into your browser to apply:
Responsibilities -Accounts Payable/Receivable (entry level) -Audit and reconcile bank statements -Maintain invoice/vendor files -Research, process and follow through on accounts to resolve issues and payments. Qualifications: Full Time (Entry Level) Bilingual Skills (English/Korean)* Must have strong and accurate data entry skills Excellent Microsoft Office and PC skills Ability to prioritize ...
Highly reputable global commercial real estate company is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Clerk/Accounting Clerk in Los Angeles, CA with 2-3 years of AP and/or Accounting/Bookkeeping experience working in a corporate environment. This is a high profile position. Candidate will perform daily accounting tasks compile, process and maintain accounts payable records.
Duties include: Verifying approval on all invoices and check requests, coding invoices, maintaining familiarity with foreign currency ...
Accounts Payable Clerk
Under the general direction of the Accounting Manager, works with processing all payments, responding to vendor inquiries, cuts checks, and reconciles customer accounts.
Essential Job Duties
• Process vendor invoices by matching the invoice to the receiver and purchase order prior to cutting a check
• Reconcile vendor invoices ensuring accuracy
• Investigate and resolve problems while building rapport with vendors
• Answer all inquires regarding vendor ...
Great Healthcare organization with several comprehensive care facilities in the San Gabriel Valley, with a commitment to providing the highest quality of care to the community is looking for a Refund Clerk.
• Research and/or follow-up credit balance report for timely preparation of refunds for Manager, and DPS approval.
• Maintains productivity of a minimum of 35 accounts per day and/or monthly average.
• Submits approved refund to Accounts Payable in a timely manner.
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Los Angeles easier than ever before.