We are hiring a Business Systems Analyst (IT) for a Contract position in Torrance, CAA global company has an immediate need to hire a Business Systems Analyst for a long-term, on-going contract opportunity in TORRANCE, CA. As a 1st tier vendor we have over 30 contingents working for this client and although this is a contract position the average consultants has been with this client between 6-10 years. If you are looking for a long-term stable opportunity, than this is the ideal position for you. All work will be performed on-site and you must be available for a face to face interviews. Calance offers full benefits to our contingents, which includes, Aetna HMO/PPO Medical, Dental, Vision care and 401K and paid sick days (3 days).
** We will NOT accept 3rd party, Corp to Corp (C2C) or Independent (1099) contractors for this role **
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 12+ Months (On-Going Contract)
Location: Torrance, CA 90501 (on-site only)
Rate: OPEN, depends on exp level (W2 ONLY)
Please Note: We will ONLY consider consultants who reside/live in S. California
• Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues.
• Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
• Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed.
• Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications.
• Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies.
• Develops complex business cases.
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
• May coach and mentor less experienced staff
• Assists with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities.
Will involve supporting in various projects but not limited to:
• Service Parts eQuote Projects
• NSX Parts Enhancements
• Various Funded Enhancements
• 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst, creating business cases, documentation and identifying risks
• Experience gathering, designing and documenting business requirements and creating functional/technical specifications
• Experience creating use cases, track requirements, provide status, and ensure quality of solution throughout the project.
• Experience working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Experience using Visio, word, excel and PowerPoint
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent experience.
• Must have a stable work history
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact us direct at:
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.