A company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English Web Application Developer. Must be able to speak, read, and write Japanese. This role will be a key player on an international team and will engage in all aspects of the application development. This is a Full Time position, Exempt, with excellent benefits including 401k. Interviews start Now.
• Lead and manage a project of system – application development
• Review, analyze, modify, create, debug, design, and test web applications using web application development tools such as .Net.
• Provide key insight in design and application architecture discussions; and will work directly with the business to establish project scope and milestones and ensure the project is meeting the business needs.
• Experienced with A to Z web application development – need to have experience developing all 3 layers of an application: front-end (UI), middle tier and backend (T-SQL/SQL Server) Demonstrated experience developing full life cycle “custom" applications from start to finish (design, development, testing, and production)
•.NET developers who have good coding experience in C#, ASP.NET and SQL first and foremost
• Must have a working knowledge of web development using MS Azure, ASP.Net / C# and Visual Studio.
• Must be familiar with relational databases including XML, IIS, SQL Server and be capable of writing TRANSACT-SQL.
• Familiar with mobile device development major plus.
• Must speak, read and write Japanese
• Must have good communication skills and be capable of working with end users to determine their software needs and then translate those needs into technical specifications.
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience. In lieu of a degree, 6-10 years of demonstrated professional success in the area of web development using the specific team technology stack may be considered equivalent to the educational requirement. Demonstrated success in developing web based and data driven applications
• Is expected to be a self starter, work with minimal supervision, and coach, and lead the work of others.
Compensation: $70k, Exempt, with excellent benefits including 401k.
***If interested please email your resume by MS WORD attachment including your current and minimum salary range, why you left/are looking to leave the company.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.