FUHU*s mission is to develop integrated Web properties that consolidate and organize a person*s digital life, making it universally accessible across multiple online ecosystems.
FUHU is a place for entrepreneurs. We believe in hiring fellow entrepreneurs that enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced and team-oriented environment. And, most importantly, we believe in hiring people that possess the same passion we do.
We are currently looking to add a Sr. UI Designer to our growing team. If you are looking for an innovative, fast paced, start up environment, please apply.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the creation of visual design & concept for Internet and interactive platforms under FUHU branding. You will work with a team to make sure that visual design communicates the desired objectives and functions for various marketing, technical and performance specifications.
* Design intuitive interfaces based on principles of good design and usability for multiple application (web, mobile devices, etc.)
* Drive the design of clean, efficient, useful application interfaces from conceptualization to implementation.
* Responsible for discovering and designing new user experiences, creating interactive design mockups, establishing and producing visual assets, and managing outside resources to support their projects
* Determine how users interact with an application, and how the application should look and flow
* Define the architecture, navigation, user flows and experiences, information and interaction designs that effectively and directly solve customer needs
* Usability research and analysis
* Translate user requirements and complex business processes into highly usable, highly interactive Web applications
* Constantly strive to solve strategic problems and nail down tactical details while accounting for/adapting to technical and business constraints
* A portfolio or sample work that clearly communicates successful customer/user-focused design solutions that drive business success
* BA/BS in related field (design, computer graphics, information architecture etc.) or equivalent experience
* Ideal candidate has 4 + years of formal web user interface design experience
* Strong preference for candidates that have experience in development of complex transactional web sites, desktop, and mobile software solutions such as E-commerce (B2C and B2B), or warehouse, retail, and content management systems
* Designers must be able to think aloud, work quietly, share their ideas effectively and present themselves with professionalism and energy. Fuhu designers wear many hats, enjoy working together and independently and have the discipline to manage their time effectively. Here, you will do a lot...and learn a lot.
* Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, Ability to work quickly, efficiently, flexibly and collaboratively.
* Talented web designer that*s able to translate models and concepts into final pages and page sequences
* A passion for simple, usable UI design is a must
* A strong understanding of user interface design process methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
* Strong in conceptual and problem solving skills; critical thinking
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and a strong grasp of design principles
* Flash experience a plus but not required
* Deadline oriented
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.