eBay Classifieds » All ads » Jobs » IT & software » 

help desk in Los Angeles

(1-10 of 10 ads)
View as:
Categories
    Ads
    1. IT Help Desk Specialist LA

      As an IT Help Desk Specialist, you’ll provide outstanding IT customer service and serve as the day-to-day contact point between employees, management, customers, partners, and vendors at our clients sites. You’ll provide support to staff on all company-supported applications. Your duties will include troubleshooting computer problems, determining their source, and advising on appropriate ...

    2. Business Application Help Desk Coordinator

      Business Application Help Desk Coordinator Job Description: Candidate will provide help desk support to users of self-storage business applications in resolving problems through diagnoses and discussion.  Will take the necessary steps to recognize, analyze, research, isolate and resolve problems. Also responsible for the setup, configuration, maintenance and upgrades to desktop hardware and ...

    3. Remote Help Desk - Hardware Specialist

      Help Desk - Hardware Specialist We're seeking a Help Desk - Hardware Specialist for a part-time opportunity: The Help Desk/Hardware Specialist is responsible for: Responsibilities Trouble shooting work station issues Setting up machines Deploying images and updates Application packaging and deployment Requirements: Tier II & Tier III level technical knowledge Strong ...

    4. IT Technical Support / Help Desk Technician

        Job Description Coordinate with users for PC repairs and remote diagnostics Manage IT Service Desk support for incident and problem management Setup and configure all new desktops, laptops, and printers in the organization Create user helpdesk self-serve procedures for corrective actions   Essential Skills Active Directory - user management, computer account administration, ...

    5. IT Help Desk

      Our client is looking for someone to join their staff to provide IT support to a staff of 30+ users. 80% of the work would consist of assisting with desktop issues, email, connectivity and Microsoft Office issues/updates. The other 20% would be working in SQL, maintenance of servers, and Graphic Design. We utilize industry specific software that you would assist in offering support in ...

    6. IT Help Desk Support

      This IT Help Desk Support Specialist Position Features: - Great Pay Ups to $50K - Full Medical/Dental/401K benefits Entry level 3-5 years experience- Desktop support that includes Installation, maintenance and administration of PC/laptop, end-user desktop support, manage IT requests. Apply for this great position as a it infrastructure support engineer today!

    7. 14031 Help Desk, Manager (NOC)

      Job Summary Directly supervises and responsible for the day-to-day performance of a team or shift. Responsible for daily administrative functions, including staffing, productivity, work quality, and operations management.   Essential Functions • Responsible for the day-to-day performance of a team or shift. • Responsible for uninterrupted business functions on a day-to-day basis by taking ...

    8. Product Support Engineer with Telephony/WFM background for Help Desk

      The customer support organization provides Monet’s installed customer base with post-implementation technical support services for the full line of Monet Workforce Optimization (WFO) software offerings. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in an I.T. role or technical support help desk environment; enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace, talking to customers (proficient in ...

    9. Help Desk Technician (Temp to start)

      The ideal candidate uses computer applications in order to solve technical problems of clients and provides excellent customer service. The position involves answering phone calls, on-site support, and troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems in order to enhance customer service to all company divisions. Duties and Responsibilities: Ensure that network connectivity, software ...

    10. 14031 Help Desk, Manager (NOC)

      Job Summary Directly supervises and responsible for the day-to-day performance of a team or shift. Responsible for daily administrative functions, including staffing, productivity, work quality, and operations management.   Essential Functions • Responsible for the day-to-day performance of a team or shift. • Responsible for uninterrupted business functions on a day-to-day basis by taking ...