Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Are you interested in being part of a growing company?
Have you been looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic group of people with a purpose?
Do you enjoy contributing your IT expertise to support the success of diverse, and stimulating business and client-centric services?
If so, Prosum Technology Services is the place for you!
Prosum, Inc. is an IT services company that provides top notch services in business consulting, technology solutions and resource staffing. Prosum is a fast growing company and is continuously ranked as one of the top 100 fastest growing private companies and Best Places to Work in Los Angeles by the LA Business Journal. Due to our current growth and planned expansion, we are seeking a motivated and energetic Sr. Project Manager (SCRUM)
3-6 months CTH
Our Information Technology Solutions Delivery Team is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join us.
· Responsible for managing the overall performance and delivery of large / cross-functional projects that range from $1m to $10m; including scope, schedule, risk, issues and budget
· Drive and deliver agile scrum projects, and interact / depend on systems that deliver in a waterfall cycle.
· Facilitate and support project decisions and provide leadership to cross- functional teams within a matrixed IT organization
· Provide clear and consistent communication of project status both internally within IT and with Business Stakeholders
· Ensure that issues and risks are identified, understood early and dealt with in a manner that mitigates surprises, risk to scope, cost, and schedule.
· Collaborate with business stakeholders and enable partners in a success-oriented project team environment.
· Responsible for providing best practices and procedures to improve quality of deliverables and efficiency of development team.
· Develop and maintain standard project documentation - project plans, agendas, action items lists, deliverables and ensure adherence to company Project Management Standards and Software Development Lifecycle best practices
· Manage a high degree of change in a fast paced, complex and demanding environment
· Evaluate business unit and IT decisions to ensure they are in the best interest of customers and company goals; escalate as needed
· Produce executive level presentations for project stakeholders
· Hands-on mentoring and guidance of project management skills and best-practices.
· Measure results and monitor key performance indicators to ensure project and project management objectives are met throughout the project
· Display clear and effective verbal and written communications skills during interactions with business, project management, team members, and executive management.
· Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 10 years of progressively challenging project management experience within the Information Technology discipline required (large-scale, application/development, multi-disciplinary Project Management).
· Scrum master certified and extensive experience delivering scrum projects in an enterprise environment.
· Broad IT project management experience supporting Sales & Marketing business units; Engineering and Advanced Services units, and broadcast/entertainment/media experience a plus.
· Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
· Demonstrated IT project management experience within formal WIP, SDLC, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban processes and methodologies.
· Proficiency in MS Project and other project & portfolio management applications
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
· Demonstrated ability to accommodate a high level of change and adapt accordingly
· Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions
· Direct experience in managing budgets in excess of $5 million dollars.
· Have full life cycle project management experience in software development environment.
· Have a clear project and process improvement orientation with experience in delivering solutions under very tight timelines.
· Have strong teaming and time management skills.
· Significant project management experience in customizing, integrating and/or implementing large scale enterprise software applications
· High energy level, can-do attitude and ability to drive projects through to completion on time/on budget with a high level of customer satisfaction
· Be willing to work occasional extended hours.
· Undergraduate degree either B.S or B.A.; MBA, PMP, Scrum Master, and Scrum-of-scrums Preferred
· Experience with time-to-market business stakeholders
· Experience implementing short term projects (less than 30 days)
· Prior experience in a business analyst role
· Candidate must possess the following qualities and characteristics:
· High Energy
· Self starter
· Personal responsibility and accountability
· Business political maturity
· Experience in leading and building capable subordinates
This position is accountable for successful project delivery through disciplined project management processes and close collaboration with colleagues throughout the organization. Willingness to work occasional extended hours and weekends.