Premium Home Health is a home health agency located in Norwalk, CA. We currently provide home health services to patients within a 50 mile radius in any given direction from our offices in Norwalk.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill our field PT position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written individualized plan of care.
- Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status, and participation in the development of the total plan of care. Evaluates home environment.
- Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait, ROM and transfer capabilities.
- Directing physical therapy treatment.
- Instructing patients and families/caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
- Determining priority needs for physical therapy
- Reporting to physician patient's reaction to treatment or changes in condition.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/ caregivers in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participat ing in case conferences.
- May educate patient in the use of prosthetic device.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participates in patient discharge planning. Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals directed by organization policy.
- Provides physical therapy consultation to families/caregivers, as appropriate.
- Must possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or masters program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization. Meets personnel qualifications stated in §418.114(b)(7).
- Licensed to practice as physical therapist within the state.
- At least two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist.
-Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
Interested applicants may apply by sending their resumes and cover letters to [email removed]
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list Home Health PT on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local