Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator- Los Angeles
The world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency is seeking an HR/Recruiting Coordinator to support their corporate Human Resources department in Los Angeles.
The coordinator will assist in identifying top tier talent, maintaining proactive sourcing activities, creating a pipeline for internships and entry level opportunities, and ensuring qualified and diverse applicant pools for the agency.
A growing company in the Los Angeles area is currently seeking to fill the position of Director - Human Resources. The Director will oversee the strategy for filling the anticipated growth we are expecting over the next couple of years and will also be responsible for the development, implementation and administration of human resources strategies and processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides coaching and counsel to business leadership teams on a broad array of HR and employee ...
Human Resources Manager - Fast Growing Retail Company - Los Angeles
MUST SPEAK SPANISH !!
POSITION SUMMARY: The HR Manager maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, ...
Our client in Los Angeles is seeking a candidate that can lead recruiting and office Management. Recruitment experience is desired but not required.
This position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and coordinating all policies, procedures and HR related systems, building well-functioning HR processes; and driving employee relations strategies within the company.
Key Objective 1 – On-site Staffing Services
1. Identify and develop new customers for staffing services
Large Financial Company seeks a HR Specialist in Talent Acquisition to be responsible for leading full lifecycle recruiting for all positions within the company.
1. Responsible for each aspect of the recruitment process including placing ads, interviewing candidates, reference checking and job offers.
2. Develop and implement sourcing strategies for non-exempt, exempt and critical leadership roles within the company
3. Conduct candidate screenings and interviews that drive ...
1. Provides support to the OD function including but not limited to Performance Management tools and processes.
2. Coordinates company-wide leadership training to support business growth.
3. Responsible for managing the company on-boarding process including pre-employment, start-of-employment and post-start engagement tools and processes.
1. Provides support to the Organizational Development function including hands-on Performance ...
Title: Human Resources & Administrative Manager
Reports To: CFO
Summary of Duties: The Human Resources Manager performs Human Resource duties related to the management of the following functional areas: Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Compensation, Staffing and Performance Management.
Administer benefits plans. Process employee benefits changes, manage open enrollment process, coordinate annual benefits review with insurance brokers, work with insurance ...
Apr 26 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for jobs in human resources and makes searching for jobs in this sector in Los Angeles easy and convenient. Positions on offer may include jobs for human resources directors, human resources assistants, HRIS analysts, talent consultants, compensation managers, IT recruiters, payroll tax specialists and benefits associates, among others. If you find a suitable job advertisement, send in any relevant documents as well as a resume and a tailored cover letter. You can do so by clicking on the ad's reply button, or your may prefer to phone up the advertiser if a number is specified.