• Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan function operations.
• Manage the human and material resources needed for production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products to ensure production and products are produced on time, of good quality and meets specifications.
• Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational and manufacturing problems to ensure production is cost effective and efficient.
• Develop improvement plan on process/product non-conformance
• Develop & implement improvement plan to achieve KPI setting
• Perform production stock inventory control to achieve FIFO, zero error, allergen segregation
• Perform/supervise routine cycle count & 6 monthly count on raw & pack mat under production facilities
• Work with supervisors in implementing the company’s policies and goals to ensure the health and safety guidelines, GMPs, SSOP, and ISO procedures are followed
• Supervising and motivating a team of workers to achieve company objectives in productivity, safety, quality, cost reduction, etc
• Identify and provides trainings to production staff periodically.
• Reviewing the performance of subordinates
• Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to VP Manufacturing for action.
• Assist VP of Manufacturing to prepare annual budget for production function
• Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
• Collaborate with other company manufacturing facilities on special assignment to achieve global manufacturing objectives
• Work closely with other function on Ahoc project/improvement plan to achieve quality, cost & delivery
• Minimum five years related production management experience in food industry - or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university in technical field; Food Science or Industrial Engineering is preferred.
• Chinese speaking a MUST.
Send resumes to John at j o h n @ i n t e r s t a t e 4 j o b s . c o m (all lowercase and no spaces in between characters).
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.