A company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English Inbound Manager with at least 5 years as an inbound work experience in travel industry. Must speak, read and write Japanese language. Must have A.A. Degree or higher. Applicants must be able to do overtime 1-2 hours a day when busy for seasonal. This is an Exempt position with excellent benefits including 401k.
- Making reservations for group tours, such as hotels, restaurants, transportation using computer.
- Contacting vendors and coordinating necessary ground arrangements.
- Coordinate and communicate with hotel, Airlines, and vendor for their customers.
- Perform other required duties and/or assignments as needed.
- There is some overtime 1-2 hours a day when company is busy during seasonal.
- Coordinate travel plans and handle documentations such as issuing Voucher, Invoice, and Itinerary.
- Create/Coordinate Individual Tours based on clients’ travel needs, budgets, and demands by contacting and negotiating with Sales Offices located in HQ.
- Report to Manager.
- Input information to computer systems.
-Must have 5 years inbound work experience
- Must speak, read and write Japanese language skill.
- Must have A.A degree or higher.
- Basic computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Excellent customer service skills.
Compensation: $40-45k Exempt with excellent benefits including 401k.
If interested please email your resume by MS WORD attachment including your current and minimum salary range, why you left/are looking to leave the company.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.