Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
In the past 20+ years, we've grown into a well-known, casual dining chain that has people coming back for more. Our menu features several delicious from-scratch meals, ranging from steaks and ribs to salads and healthy-living options. What sets us apart from our competitors is the awards our menu has won from various outlets all over the United States. We've expanded over the past several years and to maintain our growth, we've brought on some of the most talented Managers in the business to continue our success.
We're looking for a Restaurant Manager in the Simi Valley area who is committed to the quality of our product and ensuring our customers have a great time at our restaurants.
* 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Management experience
* High volume background; must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
* Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
* Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
* Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed