Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Over the past couple decades, we’ve earned the reputation as the place in the neighborhood to find great meals and drink in a relaxed atmosphere. In time, we’ve continually updated our menu to give our guests new options to choose from. With hundreds of restaurants across the country, and many more on the way, we’ve become one of the most successful Casual Dining chains in the country. In addition to our loyal guests, our success can be attributed to our Management staff, many of whom have come through the ranks and know what it takes to keep us in business.
We are currently looking for a General Manager in the Sherman Oaks area! We're seeking someone with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed. The GM should have:
* 3+ years of current Full Service Restaurant General Manager experience
* High volume background; must have GM experience in restaurants doing over $2.5 million in sales per year
* Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly team members
* Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
* Experience maintaining high levels of food quality, hygiene, and consistency