Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are a rapidly growing Restaurant chain with stores across the country currently looking for a Director of Marketing to be based in the Los Angeles area! This person will be responsible for all annual marketing, planning, development, and execution of our stores.
* Developing, maintaining, and tracking all standards and guidelines across the company (both corporate and franchised stores)
* Managing Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, etc.)
* Drive creation, implementation and project management of all strategies to best utilize products, consumer promotions, offers, media and communication strategies and tactics
* Writing and editing a variety of publication materials including proposals, presentations, sales materials, case studies, blogs, and internal team communications
* Monitor, manage, and adjusting effectiveness of marketing and ROI standards
* Lead and/or assist with consumer research to measure results
* Hire and manage a marketing team and develop the marketing department
* 5+ years relevant experience in planning, development, execution and measurement of marketing plans ideally within the restaurant/hospitality industry. We will look at someone with a Director-level marketing background at a hip/relevant/upcoming company.
* BS/BA in Marketing
* Must be Social Media Savvy and have extensive experience with defining a companies online presence through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, etc.
* Demonstrated experience in the development, execution and measurement of marketing programs that built retail sales
* Proven large-scale project management skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects from creation to execution
* Excellent verbal, written, organizational, and communication skills
* Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
* A self-starter who is hands-on with their team.
Salary: $100,000 - $110,000 + excellent benefits and bonus packages