Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are relatively new chain that focuses on providing our guests with high quality food. Our menu, made from scratch and incorporating flavors inspired by the time of year, has become a hit everywhere we’ve opened up. We also offer an award winning wine-list to pair with out outstanding food. Since we’ve opened our doors, we’ve routinely won awards for our menu and wine all along the East Coast.
With a healthy expansion plan on the horizon, we’re looking for top of the line talent who want to grow with us. We're currently looking for a Restaurant Culinary Manager for our Santa Monica location. Candidates should have:
* 3+ years of current High Volume, Full Service Restaurant Kitchen/Culinary Management experience
* A stable work history; no more than two jobs in the previous five years
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly BOH employees
* Ability to maintain high standards of food quality and hygiene
* Excellent Organizational and Communication skills