Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Over the past 30+ years, we have expanded all over the globe, and we're looking for more great Restaurant Managers to maintain our expansion. We have a strong track record of success across the country and have been able to stand strong, even in the toughest of economic times. In addition to our quality from-scratch menu, we feature hands-on training and development for our Managers to keep up to date with the latest industry trends. If you are full of energy and have the drive to not only succeed, but look forward to being rewarded for your successes at one of our stores, we're the perfect place to work for!
We are currently looking for Restaurant Managers for our NEW STORE OPENING in Rosemead. We're seeking both Front and Back of the House Managers that have a strong work ethic and drive to succeed. With out new opening, our managers should be experienced with team-building and teaching emphasis on excellent customer service. We're looking for Managers with:
* 3+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Management experience
* High volume background; must have experience managing restaurants with a bar & volumes exceeding $2.5 million per year
* Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly team members
* Ability to build rapport in the community and help establish a strong customer base
* Experience maintaining high levels of food quality, hygiene, and consistency