Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Redondo Beach Fatburger is currently hiring Team Members of all positions!
Cashiers, Assembly, (grill) cooks & prep cooks with experience wanted.
We seek motivated individuals with kitchen experience, great personality, and phenomenal customer service skills.
The ideal candidate for all positions will possess:
• Passion for the industry with a "Wow the Guest" mentality; must have a great attitude
• Enthusiastic: Excited about our brands and product, as well as providing the best customer service. Have Enthusiastic thank yous and goodbyes. It’s not hard. Just pump up the energy level a bit. Be real, but have fun. “Thanks, Joe… see you next time!”
• The desire to be the best
• Experienced: Knows the restaurant business, just a matter of transferring experience to our system
• Energetic: A high energy person that expresses a sense of urgency
• Engaging: Likes being "On the Floor," likes being around people
• Pleasant and very clean image
• Smile- go ahead, try it. See, that’s not difficult. Just smile…and throw in a hello within 30 seconds of the guest entering the restaurant. Whether you work in the Front of the House or the Back of the House, it’s everyone’s job to greet the guest immediately.
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Willing to work Weekends AND Weekdays and available for day and night shifts
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of guest service.
• Maintain an awareness of all menu items.
• Respond appropriately to guest concerns and communicate guest requests to management.
• Maintain cleanliness of floors, counter and restrooms at all times.
• Check orders for accuracy and portion control.
• Cleans food preparation equipment and work area.
• Adheres to food safety and sanitation guidelines
• Deliver food to the guest.
• Answer phones according to standards.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
We are looking for experienced cashiers with a SMILE, who work well in a fast paced environment. You must be able to work within a team and carry a great positive attitude.
A Cashier is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, POS operations and safeguarding company assets.
You must have familiarity with cooking aspects of the burgers, chicken, and Turkey burgers. You must be willing to learn (willing to take constructive feedback) and understand the company standards. We are looking for cooks that are interested in a long term employment, who are professional, hard workers and honest.
You should be able to handle high volumes/ fast paced working environment, as well as multi-tasking between cooking, prepping & cleaning. While following all Health Department regulations during food preparation & being able to communicate effectively, are a MUST!
ASSEMBLY / PREP COOKS:
Assisting the Grill Cooks and assuring that all food has been assembled/ prep correctly and by Fatburger standards. Helping the kitchen look great, run correctly and by all company regulations. Detailed oriented is a MUST!
To apply, please email all of your resumes and current contact phone number.
Fatburger Redondo Beach, 1698 S. Pacific Coast Highway (& Palos Verdes) Redondo Beach, CA