Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
What has driven us to be successful since we opened this year? Two things: our passion for food and delivering first class hospitality to our guests. Everything about our restaurants was constructed with guest satisfaction in mind. We made a pact to create a comfortable atmosphere for our guests, from the décor of our restaurants to our Chefs striving to keep up our tradition of providing pure classic flavors every night.
We opened in 2012 to rave reviews from critics, including being named among the 12 hottest restaurants in the Los Angeles area. We currently have an immediate opportunity for a General Manager at our Pasadena location! This person should have a strong work ethic, drive to succeed, and eye for talent.
* 3+ years of current Fine Dining General Manager experience
* High volume background; must have GM experience in Fine Dining restaurants doing over $3 million in sales
* Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees and management
* Ability to boost sales and build rapport in the community
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 + outstanding benefits and bonus packages