Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Founded over 10 years ago, we've gained a reputation as one of the best upscale casual chains in the country. Our vast menu features your favorite meals with our unique twist to it. Additionally, we feature one of the largest beer/liquor menu's you'll find at a casual dining restaurant, catering to any taste our customer might have. With daily Happy Hour specials and music setting the tone for your evening, we want to make sure our customers have a good time when they come through our doors.
We're currently looking for a Restaurant Manager in the Marina Del Rey area for our NEW STORE OPENING! With over 4 dozen locations currently open and 8-10 more on the books for the next 12 months, we are rapidly expanding across the country. We're seeking Managers that have a strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
* 3+ years of current Upscale Casual Dining Restaurant Management experience
* High volume background; must have experience managing restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
* Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
* Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the area