Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
It takes the right ingredients to create a great meal. In this case, it takes a restaurant manager and their talent and leadership for our chain to be great. As a Manager in one of our restaurants, you’ll be in charge of overseeing the day-to-day operations of one of the leaders in the upscale casual brand. Every meal is made specific to each order in our from-scratch kitchen.
We currently have a Hot Opportunity for a Restaurant Kitchen Manager at one of our Los Angeles area locations. Candidates should have:
* 3+ years of current High Volume, Full Service Restaurant Kitchen/Culinary/BOH Management experience
* A stable work history; no more than two jobs in the previous five years
* Experience developing and training strong BOH Hourly teams
* Ability to maintain high levels of Food Quality and Hygiene
* Strong Communication and Organizational Skills