Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
While other restaurants copy each others menu and style, we aim to innovate. When we opened our first restaurant, our goal was to make sure our customers got high quality, delicious food quickly. We immediately became a favorite locally, and have now set our sights higher; we want to raise the bar for our competitors in the food industry. With our menu made from scratch, our guests can customize their meals in dozens of ways!
We are currently looking for a General Manager for our NEW STORE OPENING in Los Angeles! Backed by industry vets, we're set to open up 5-10 new locations within the next 18 months. As the GM of our first location, you'll be responsible for the development of hourly employees and Management. We hope the person we bring on as the General Manager for our first restaurant will realistically be able to develop into a Multi-Unit role within the next 12-18 months.
* 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Management experience
* High volume background; must have experience managing restaurants doing at least $2 million in sales
* Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
* Ability to build sales and rapport in the community