Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
A highly reputable and stable company that provides a service to customers at Los Angeles International Airport is actively seeking to hire an Assistant General Manager. This an excellent career opportunity, employees are rewarded based on performance not tenure. Candidate must have a 4 year college degree, high standards, supervisory and cash control experience, team builder, experience with electrical/mechanical systems, physically fit, high energy, relationship builder, leader, mentor and team player. Previous experience managing unionized employees a plus.
• Supervise customer service associates; interview, check references and hire; coordinate work assignments and schedules; monitor work and safety practice; maintain good working relationships to assure high team morale; train/retrain employees; discipline and suspend.
• Perform emergency maintenance, battery changing, etc.
• Ensure a safe working environment and compliance with all safety rules.
• Assume overall operation of assigned shift,
• Assist with collections, counting/recording money, documenting meter readings.
• Maintain good communication/cooperation with employees and facility mgmt.
• Operate company vehicles.
• Perform the function of the General Manager in his/her absence.
• Minimum of three years direct supervision.
• Mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
• Visual acuity and manual dexterity to complete mechanical/elec. repairs.
• Ability to pass necessary background/reference checks and government badging requirements.
• Cash control experience.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to run location in absence of manager (Jr. GM) and manage future location.
• Ability to use Windows based software and a personal computer.
• Proven success in managing and developing teams.
• Experience with P&L’s – forecast, budgeting and analysis
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.