Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
For many of our competitors “quality meals” and “on the go” mix like oil and water. Since we’ve opened up, we have shown it can be done…quite tastily! Our guests have been impressed with the service we provide and the ability to maintain the quality of our food. We’ve grown in popularity among the area and have ambitious plans to grow in the near future. Thanks to our loyal customers, we have plans to open up outside of the Los Angeles area in the near future.
We currently have a hot opportunity for a General Manager at our restaurant in the Beverly Hills area! This person should have an upbeat and energetic personality and not be afraid to handle any challenges thrown their way.
* 3+ years of current Full Service Restaurant General Manager experience
* High volume background; must have GM experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales
* Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
* Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
* Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed