Manufacturing company seeking for Machinist to work day shift.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under limited supervision, design, build, and maintain tooling needs for an integrated machine shop utilizing punching, machining, and welding operations. Accurately fill out paperwork as required.
1. With limited supervision, provide machining services for an integrated machine shop utilizing manual and CNC mills, lathes, and surface grinders.
2. Maintain press, welding, lathe tooling and setups as required.
3. Troubleshoot production problems and make recommendations for corrective action.
4. Design special jaw profiles and other tooling needed to machine various components.
5. Make recommendations for tooling needed to perform the tasks required
6. Accurately record quality assurance data and follow quality assurance policies.
7. Follow Corporate Policy as described in the Employee Handbook.
8. Follow all safety rules as described in the Shop Safety Rules.
9. Performs additional duties as required by management. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES • Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. • Good written and oral communication and presentation skills. • Mastercam competency highly desirable. • Available to work 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday. Voluntary overtime may be assigned
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.