• Ensure that all products comply with federal, state, local regulations and company policies and procedures. Focus includes factory social compliance, OSHA, HazMat, CPSC, product liability and indemnification, and intellectual property.
• Identify, prioritize and manage impactful product compliance initiatives to minimize risk and ensure consistent regulatory compliance.
• Ensure a safe work environment for employees, customers and service providers by implementing compliance programs.
• Collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure adequate flow of information between departments.
• Assist with the development of compliance programs and deliver specialized training.
• Ensure accuracy of labeling and certification.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or closely related field.
• At least 5-10 years of overall experience with at least 3 years of social compliance/factory safety experience.
• Relevant experience in assessing risk and advising management in resolution of regulatory compliance issues, including experience with overseas suppliers.
• Ability to translate complex regulatory information into stakeholder friendly language.
• Strong knowledge of laws, regulations, industry best practices and current trends.
Industrial Products, Consumer Products and Retail
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.