Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
If it is:
• Initial, ongoing and continuous training
• Support available when needed
• A team environment
• A career track to propel you to mid and upper management within your first 4-6 months
• Promotion based on results, not seniority
• A retirement income
• Benefits after 90 days
• A positive, motivated work environment
• Four to six income lines for managers
• A six figure income
• Paid twice a week (commission and bonus)
• Annual residual income after your first year
Then you have opened to the right ad.
We are the Southern California division of an international Fortune 600/Forbes Platinum 400 company, traded on the NYSE.
Our division does not advertise to the general public. We work with 85% of the unions here in LA, providing supplemental benefits that the union members have requested.
Some of the union members we work with include: Teamsters, Actors, IBEW, UAW, teachers, fire and police, construction and hospital workers and many more.
Because they are requesting the benefits, there is no cold call, soliciting, prospecting or bothering your friends & family.
In 2011 we had almost 100% growth and for 2012 we are looking for 50-75% more growth! (No recession here.)
We are currently doubling the size of our Covina corporate office.
We need more managers in place to stay on target. Can you be one of them?
• Are driven with a desire to succeed
• Like people
• Can take direction, but also work on their own
• Are willing to develop others, after learning our nuts and bolts (no we're not in the hardware industry...lol) as you move up to mid and upper management positions
• And willing to work hard the first two years to establish your foothold and be rewarded with a six figure income
• Have a good work ethic
• Have a healthy competitive spirit
• Want the responsibility and rewards that come with the management position
You will have to like having fun while making money and be self-motivated, to fit in with us.
The next move is yours.
Email your resume.
Please include your contact phone numbers in your email body (both cell and land line if you have both) should we wish to contact you immediately.
All replies will receive an email or phone call explaining more about our company and the career opportunity, with interview days and times.
All interviews are held in our Covina corporate office. Saturday interviews are available.