Address:4411 Dupont ct #100, Ventura, CA 93003
United Electric is currently accepting applications for an Electrician-Journeyman position.
United Electric services Ventura, Santa Barbara and select areas of Los Angeles Counties.
We are proud to be family owned and operated since our inception in 1979.
United Electric is a fully licensed, bonded and insured contracting company specializing in custom, new and remodel residential and commercial work.
• Be clean cut and have good personal appearance
• Possess good communication skills
• Be willing to strive for and excel in customer service – a Can Do attitude
• Be a great trouble shooter
• Be able to accurately explain in layman’s terms electrical problems and the steps necessary to resolve the issue and all options available
• Have an ability to invoke trust and instill value in our products and services
• Have the ability to accurately estimate, sell and upsell products as needed to meet customer needs
• Ability to overcome objections in a professional manner
• Be a team player and problem solver
• Ability to submit clear and accurate job descriptions and documentation
• Be a self starter- have drive, initiative and ambition
• Own all necessary power and hand tools required for jobs
• Able to lift 75+ lbs
• Able to get in/out of box trucks
• Able to get in/out of attic spaces and under houses
• Able to perform repairs to United Electric’s high quality standards
• Clean up job site upon completion
• Ensure that client is 100% satisfied PRIOR to leaving any job
• Low Voltage wiring experience a PLUS
• Competitive pay
• Performance based bonus system
• Company truck; United Electric covers gas, maintenance and repairs
• Room for growth in our friendly family owned company environment
• Work with great people, potential for growth, while having fun and being well compensated!
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.