Food processing plant seeks for a Maintenance Mechanic. Must be available to work anyshift.
The primary function of this position is to troubleshoot, repair, monitor, and maintain line equipment; as well as to fabricate, test and adjust machine parts according to a set-schedule and in emergency and non-emergency situations.
Replace, repair, adjust and modify electrical, mechanical or hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment as needed.
Monitor production line and troubleshoot production equipment, conveyors, lifts, switches, photo sensors, motors, etc., as needed.
Obtain work order schedule from supervisor, obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations.
Order parts and supplies for repairs and maintain parts inventory, as needed.
Lubricate motors pumps and bearings, change oil pumps, gear boxes and compressors.
At end of shift secure all equipment, perform general housekeeping duties and complete and maintain work records on computerized Maintenance system.
Report to assigned area, set-up production machinery and equipment according to the production schedule.
• Must be able to read blue prints, drawings and plans
• Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools needed to perform the job
• Must be able to read, write and communicate in English, as it relates to the job and safety regulations
• Must be able to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for the position
• Must be able to perform all job functions safely
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
Position Type: Temporary to Permanent
• Education: Must have a High School diploma or proof of GED; technical school graduate preferred
• Must have at least two years experience in the maintenance field, preferably in the food processing industry
At Advantage Staffing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail.
We provide associates working on temporary assignments with the opportunity to develop their careers through skills testing and training. Additionally, associates can earn benefits such as health insurance and 401(k).
Whether you are trying to discover your work interests, find your first job, or take the next step in your career, Advantage Staffing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.